(Featuring D2 NCAA champion Dan Scanlan)
Champion Factory session concludes on March 8.
In partnership with STA Wrestling, TOP is pleased to offer an exceptional training program for serious wrestlers seeking to advance to a higher level.
The Deluxe Program is comprehensive training program, but you may also sign up to attend practices once or twice a week (as described below).
The complete, Deluxe program is run by D2 NCAA champion Dan Scanlan and features:
* two practices per week under Coach Scanlan on Tues/Thurs
* Free admission to TOP's "Wednesday Night Live!" (for a total of 3 practices per week)
* Quality workout partners who are highly motivated
* Goal setting and tracking
* Personality assessment
* Customized strength training plan
* Comprehensive Film Analysis
* Education on important topics (e.g., diet, conditioning, personal responsibility)
This is not a club/team that competes on weekends but rather is simply a means to obtain high-level coaching and diverse, quality workout partners. In other words, wrestlers may still compete with their current teams on weekends (alternative arrangements will be made, if necessary.
Video: Champion Factory Overvew
2008 NCAA D2 CHAMPION