(Featuring D2 NCAA champion Dan Scanlan)
In partnership with STA Wrestling, TOP is pleased to offer an exceptional training program for serious wrestlers seeking to advance to a higher level.
The Deluxe Program is comprehensive training program, but you may also sign up to attend practices once or twice a week (as described below).
The complete, Deluxe program is run by D2 NCAA champion Dan Scanlan and features:
* two practices per week under Coach Scanlan on Tues/Thurs
* Free admission to TOP's "Wednesday Night Live!" (for a total of 3 practices per week)
* Quality workout partners who are highly motivated
* Goal setting and tracking
* Personality assessment
* Customized strength training plan
* Comprehensive Film Analysis
* Education on important topics (e.g., diet, conditioning, personal responsibility)
This is not a club/team that competes on weekends but rather is simply a means to obtain high-level coaching and diverse, quality workout partners. In other words, wrestlers may still compete with their current teams on weekends (alternative arrangements will be made, if necessary.
This is a premium program for serious, experienced wrestlers that runs from November 14-March 9. We offer a variety of choices to meet the needs of different wrestlers, including
* Complete Deluxe program ($472 or 118/month)
* 3 Practices per week ($396 or 99/month)
* 2 Practices per week ($336 or 84/month)
* 1 Practice per week ($196 or 49/month).
Monthly payment plans are available for all packages.
In some cases, a wrestler's original or "home" club will waive most, or all, of their registration fees to make the more extensive programs more affordable for their most serious wrestlers.
Video: Champion Factory Overvew
2008 NCAA D2 CHAMPION